the GazettE
[ 00:17 ]
:hearts: I'm in love with the GazettE, which is made up of the following members, Ruki [vocals], Aoi [guitarist], Uruha [guitarist], Reita [Bassist] and Kai [Drummer]. Sure, I have heard their songs before, but never really like their sounds, being too noisy, like 'THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE'. However, it all changed when I listened to 'Cassis'. I totally loved it, especially the intro, the sound of Aoi's guitar solemnly playing, a dreamy feeling. Then the drums and bass started to build up the rhythm, and finally, Ruki's voice filters into the song, softly and haunting. His emotions can be felt clearly, even though you might not understand the lyrics.
Another song which changed my mind was 'Silly God Disco'. Granted, Ruki's English can only be described as a cute form of 'Engrish', it's still pretty good, considering that he penned it himself. The PV was good, and the woman was so lucky, being served by the members, haha. Feeling envious of her position, but whatever. Aoi totally reminds me of Miyavi, especially when he's playing the guitar, and wearing a suit. 'Hey God! Are you ready' for the GazettE revolution?
No doubt, they will be making waves in the j-rock community, for their passion for music drives them onwards. I don't like it when bands change their lineups too often, and hopefully, GazettE will not make such changes, as they promised before to stick together.
Labels: j-rock