What's on your bedside table?
Well, I don't really have a bedside table... so...
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?
Er... usually I'd just drink juice...
What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Hmm... haven't seen a movie where I cried...
Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Fear of falling down stairs – I have been dreaming of falling down staircases since I was like 11 for almost a year nightly, which caused me to fear walking down stairs ever since
What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
Tugging my earlobe
Do you ever have to beg?
Nah... unless you mean pout and whine for something, then yes, my iPod
Do you know anyone famous?
Nope.
Describe your bed.
Hmm, simple single bed with dark bloodred sheets.
Spontaneous or plan?
Usually spontaneous, I prefer to just wing it, coz even the best laid plans will fail. Which is just an excuse, heh.
Who should play you in a movie about your life?
Who'd make a movie about my life? Please, they have better lives.
Do you know how to play poker?
Well, I would learn if someone will teach me.
What do you carry with you at all times?
Erm... my irritatinf inner voice, I guess
What do you miss most about being little?
Being able to do anything you want without much repercussions
Are you happy with your given name?
My english name [Evelyn] completely doesn't suit me... while my chinese name, er... I don't really like it. But I'm used to my name already
What color is your bedroom?
A pale shade of lavender, though I'm dying to repaint it. But I would have to do it myself, and pay for the paints.
Have you ever been in a play?
No, but I would like to try...
Who are your best friends?
Erm... well, not exactly best friends... just good friends...
Do you talk a lot?
When I'm with people I know, or comfortable with. With most strangers my mouth only responds and never initiates a conversation.
Have you ever done any illegal drugs?
Nope, I'm clean.
Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Not really, I don't really take much notice, since there're none in Singapore.
Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
That depends on your ideal of a nice person.
What is your ideal marriage location?
Hmm... somewhere with snow, lots and lots of snow.
Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
Violin, coz that's was the instrument I wanted to learn when I was young.
Favorite fabric?
Silk.
What's the one language you want to learn?
Japanese!!!
Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Nope, but I'm planning to do my ears, and if it doesn't hurt too much, I wanna get a lip ring.
Do you have tattoos?
No, but I want to get some.
What's one trait you hate in a person?
Boring, uncreative people
Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Yes, I am a selfish introvert, so sue me.
What do you cook the best?
I can cook udon with egg, prawns and mushrooms
Favourite writing instrument?
0.4 pilot ink pen, or 0.5 mechanical pencil
Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
Blend in, coz I prefer to observe others in order to blackmail them... I mean, know them better.
What's one car you will never buy?
Hmm... no idea, not really interested in cars.
What kind of books do you like to read?
Manga, doujinshi, fantasy, angst and fanfiction.
If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Fly to Japan and meet my idols
Burial or cremation?
Cremation, and scatter my ashes in the sea.
How many online journals do you read regularly?
One or two per week.
What's one thing you're a sore loser at?
Hmm... losing an argument with myself...
If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
I don't show it, but I'll be extra sarcastic towards him/her
Do you cry in front of friends?
Never cried in front of my friends before.
What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Cold or bitchy
What's the worst thing you ever said to someone?
Erm... 'Fuck you', I think.
Favorite communication method?
Talking?
What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
Almost drowning.
Can you type with your eyes closed?
Yes, if you want me to type gibberish...
Can you ski?
No, since I never had the chance to try; no real snow in Singapore
Can you speak in sign language?
Well, I can sign the alphabet, that's all...
Can you do the butterfly stroke?
Yes, though not really well...
Can you say the alphabet backwards effortlessly?
Haha, no... I'll get stuck at around the middle.
Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?
Yes, though it takes time
Can you run a mile in under ten minutes?
How much is a mile? But I'm guessing no...
Can you stand the sight of blood?
Yes, but I don't like it, I can only tolerate it...
Can you read palms or tarot cards?
Yes to both, though not very well yet. I need to memorize their meanings.
Can you admit it when you're wrong?
Yes.
Can you ask for help when you need it?
Well, yes. I'm actually quite dependant on others...
Can you tie a necktie?
No... I'm pathetic like that...
Can you successfully pierce someone's ear?
I've never seen anyone get their ear pierced so I doubt I can.
Can you play soccer?
I can play but not well and don't like to.
Can you sing?
Yes, I'm in the choir, unfortunately for them. Haha
Can you name three kinds of clouds?
Cirrus, cumulous and nimbus.
Can you make a joke out of anything?
Sarcastic jokes, yes. Actual humor, it depends.
Can you perform CPR on another human?
I had training, but I forgot already... coz that was like ages ago.
Do you know what CPR stands for?
Forgot, don't care.
Can you read minds?
Yes (sarcasm).
Can you write better poetry than Shakespeare?
Well, no... for isn't he like a genius at poetry and stuff? I'm only a struggling literature student...
Can you speak more than one language?
Yup, Mandarin Chinese and English.
What are you wearing right now?
A yellow t-shirt with a stupid logo, and white shorts, and my ankh necklace.
Labels: meme





























