Ouran
[ 21:54 ]
... I once said that I would never watch Ouran High School Host Club. I eat my words now.
- REwind -
Yun Qian first introduced the series to me, back in last year about November or something. Then, I was frankly obsessed with Bleach, or was it Prince of Tennis or Death Note? Something like that, and as it was a mainly shoujo anime, I ignored it and said that I wasn't interested. Even though it's horribly funny, and the characters are pretty cute.
Just recently, Chin Ming started watching it... and somehow her infectious ways have caught me... okay, I confess, there wasn't anything to watch... heh. I mean, Bleach was moving slowly, since I'm already up to its most recent. And I had already finished Prince of Tennis, and Death Note [manga]. So yah. now I'm like, not say crazy, merely interested in it. So yeah, I shall eat my words gracefully and admit defeat. The cuteness has gotten to me...
Labels: anime.manga