Long day
[ 22:55 ]
... I'm tired... >.> and no, I didn't finish studying ss. Too bad, just got to smoke through the test. I read through chapter six on Venice while on the train to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Annabel and the others. 4:15, she told us to wait at the mrt station and not to arrive late, yet when I reached at 4:10, no one was there. Sigh... late as usual. Aaron was the first person other than me to arrive. Strangely, I didn't really remember him back in primary school, but I could recognize him... okay, maybe the name tag on his uniform was kind of giving away. I'm kind of awkward with strangers, but we had an okay conversation. Maybe I'm developing social skills! Or maybe it's just him. >.>
So yeah, met Annabel, Charmaine and Joshua then. It was a pity Denise couldn't come along, I miss her dry humor, and we could all take turns to be sarcastic. Haha, I kind of piss Annabel off with my snarky remarks. It's a talent, really. But yeah, missed talking to her. I don't exactly know Charmaine and Joshua well, actually, I don't think I've met Joshua before back in school. My social circle's kind of small. Charmaine has this weird laughter that Annabel claims is the sound of a vacuum cleaner, whereas it sounds more like an asthma attack to me. It's really funny though, and we all kind of mock cringe when she starts laughing.
After meeting up, we took 36 to St Patrick Secondary. Brother Edwards showed us around the school, and Mark, one of the guys there, showed us this awesome recording room perfect for a rock band. The school's huge, one can really get lost there, and it would take ages to get from one place to another. Their library spans like one entire level, though I didn't go inside. We kind of talked over tea, while I didn't do much talking, since I'm not exactly part of their social circle. They've plenty of church friends in common, and it's like everyone knows everyone, so yeah, I listened. It's alright, I guess, kind of boring, but expected, since I'm quite a hard person to entertain. And yeah, it's not really important to be part of their crowd. I'm pagan through and through, though it would be cool if we wiccans could meet up and do stuff. Personally, I have yet to meet another pagan, and yeah, solitary witch...
After visiting St Pat, we then went for dinner, Katong Laksa at Eunos. I think I gained weight after eating just that one bowl of laksa. Seriously, I think the cook added just way too much coconut milk or something.
I reached home at like 10:30, taking 966 all the way to Marsiling mrt station and then to Yew Tee. I was so worried that my mother would kill me for coming back so late when I kind of told her I'll be back as soon as possible. Yet, she surprised me when I arrived home and she just asked me whether it was fun. Well, and I lied extensively just to meet up with Annabel and the others. She would never allow me to go so far with people she doesn't really know, no, my opinion of my friends don't count.
I was dead tired when I came back, almost fell asleep on the bus, but my paranoid nature prevented me from nodding off. I tried reading through my ss book but soon got bored and gave up. I'll just depend on luck tomorrow...
Labels: people