Packing
[ 12:20 ]
I'm amused. Sniggering, in fact, at my brothers' plight. Well, currently, at my eldest brother. He's packing in the middle of the living room, preparing for his trip to Taiwan tomorrow morning. Seriously, he's not good at packing, and is ignoring my mother's attempts at helping. He's picky about the bags he's using, haphazardly dumping wires and adapters and cables into his bag. And he even deem the magazines he has to bring for work stupid. Haha. I'm way amused.
My second brother is due for Australia next week, I think he's going to Melbourne if I'm not wrong. He's already bought his essentials and stuff, as he's going there for like half a year. It'll be quiet without him around; no one bossing me about and cooking exotic dinners. Honestly, that'll be something I won't miss. True, his cooking is not bad, but I detest the ingredients he uses; peppers, brinjals, garlic, ginger, etc.
Labels: family