382 Miyavism
[ 08:30 ]

Happy 26th Birthday to 雅-miyavi-
To this very spastic, yet oh-so-gorgeous and talented man, I hope that he will never grow up and continue being all eccentric and produce more great music with SKIN and of course, his own solo acts.
I think this has got to be my favourite MV, it's so sarcastic, and haha, both the bridegroom and the wedding singer are him anyway. I wonder if this is based on a personal experience? MYV doesn't really look good in the suit though... must be the hair.
His songs are never stagnant, the genres are always changing, The album, -Miyavism- was rockish, while MYV Pop and subsequent songs had a softer feel, though still retaining his unique personality. The lyrics he write are quirky and sort of unexpected. Just like him, lol, you should see the youtube videos available, not the MV, but his comments or some backstage stuff. He's weird enough alone, add in the various PSC labelmates, they're just all bad influences on each other. [laughs]
Here's a link to download the current song I like off his new release.
PS: the words on the fan is
oresama,
ore being a very masculine and brash way to address yourself. [polite way to address yourself is
watashi, males usually will use
boku, females... not too sure, something like
atashi?]
sama is an honorific you add on, and here it is used to address someone of a higher rank, like master. [usually
san is used, being the equivalent of mr/ms/mrs etc.
kun is usually used for guys, or classmates, colleges.
chan is more for females, pets, or those younger than you in general] So calling yourself oresama is rather... I don't know, confident? [laughs] Anyway, that makes him who he is.
Labels: j-rock, notice, people