There and Back Again
[ 07:07 ]
My second brother came back this morning, from Australia, but only for a week... to renew his visa or something. Pity, it's weird not having him around. We didn't receive him at the airport, as his flight was at 6, in the frigging morning.
He bought some wine, which I frankly don't give a damn for. Stuff like honey and tea and coffee, which must be my mother's request. I didn't ask for anything, so he got me this billabong jacket and a kangaroo stuffed toy. I must be six years old... anyway, the stuffed toy's going to end up with my cousins, since I am really too old to be collecting stuffed animals, and my other friends packed away up in my closet will get jealous.
He's just back, and after dumping the laundry into my mother's capable hands, he's off to I-don't-know-where. And he's going to this Aaron Kwok concert, free of charge, with a friend, rather than go out with us. Ah well.
Going to watch movie tomorrow. Thanks to my brother. Hopefully, I can get myself some new shoes, mine are dying... already. Bata's quality is dropping...
On a sidenote, I'll probably be going to Taiwan after the O levels! Yay, more shopping. Haha.
Labels: family