|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
9/04/2007
A Woman Scorned[ 18:07 ]
Bimbo Go! Who's she blowing kisses from the catwalk, Tell me, I really gotta know, Since when did you need another girlfriend, Since when, I really gotta know, I really gotta know,
She's been faking since day one, A friendly kiss includes no tongue, Who's she? Tell me? Now she's sleeping in my bed, Oh god I wish that she was dead, I need to know, Who's that bimbo?
Who's she looking goofy in a Gucci dress, What's that I really gotta know, Which bone in her body should I break first? Which one? The bimbo's gotta go! The bimbo's gotta go!
She's been faking since day one, A friendly kiss includes no tongue, Who's she? Tell me, Now she's sleeping in my bed, Oh god I wish that she was dead, I need to know, Who's that bimbo?
I know it's sad, Sometimes I just lose my head, Boy I'm getting so mad, I know it's sad, Sometimes I just lose my head, I know it's sad, Sometimes I just lose my head, Boy I'm getting so mad, I know it's sad, Sometimes I just lose my head.
(Bimbo) She's been faking since day one, A friendly kiss includes no tongue, Who's she? Tell me, Now she's sleeping in my bed, Oh god I wish that she was dead, I need to know,
She's been faking since day one, A friendly kiss includes no tongue, Who's she? Tell me, Now she's sleeping in my bed, Oh god I wish that she was dead, I need to know.
Now she's sleeping in my bed, Oh god I wish that she was dead, I need to know, Who's that bimbo?
Right, this song is pretty old, like in 2002 or something, but it's definitely catchy and really funny. Maybe not to women who have experienced infidelity in its worst... but Linda Sundblad was really convincing, downright bitchy, with four silent bodyguards behind her as she strides down the street in search for her boyfriend. Anyway, the rest you can watch. But I got to just love the line, 'which bone in her body should I break first?' It was just so... right. Dear, sweet revenge. Her voice, although quite high and 'sweet', has her own unique tone to it.
Bimbo is bitchy, is honest, angry, and darn catchy.