Samhain: Summer's End
[ 21:12 ]
The death of the God
marks the dawning of winter

The thinning of the veils
that masks the dead and the living
we share once more the same paths
that you trod on so many years before me.
a candle for your soul
for I shall not forget
what memories you have left
silent and solemn we stood side by side
empty stretches of words lingering in the air
your presence shall fade when dawn rises
leaving me once again without you.
I had no tears when you left
no tears when you leave now
for no matter when you
have always been here.
a candle for your soul
everyday of the year
because I cannot forget.
with the next turning of the Wheel
once more will I wait...
*picture is taken from
deviantart because we obviously don't have autumn here
Labels: music/poem, wicca