|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
11/14/2007
1000 Oceans My Infinity[ 10:48 ]
Gods, Bill is my god. <3 How can I not love him, with his dear raccoon eyes and hedgehog hair? That was a rhetorical question anyway. And his voice. Oh, god. Even though I don't understand the lyrics to the songs without translations, one can still feel the emotions he's trying to portray within. And I did pick up some German after listening to their songs. The themes to their songs can be cliche, but he manages to bring out the feelings of the song, hence I love him more.
How do I love thee, let me count the ways. And I just warped this quote. Heh. But anyway, he's waaaaaay out of my league. Cos he's in Germany, and tours extensively in Europe. And America soon. And I happen to live in measly Singapore which is in Asia. And even if Tokio Hotel tours in Asia, the chances of them coming to Singapore is as slim as the chances of me dropping 10 kg. Blah. Well, at least I can dream...
PS. I think I just butchered the German language trying to learn to sing this song. As well as other TH songs. Blah. Anyone wanna teach me German?