Cheap and the Not-so-cheap
[ 20:14 ]
... Okay, so I went back to school today to pick up my... erm. heck, how do I phrase it? Oh yeah, pre-university admission whatever. I thought it was a talk. But, nope, we just had to go back and get a bunch of papers. In which I have no interest in BECAUSE my grades are abysmal and I'll only qualify for the lousiest schools around. No thank you then. I'll rather go find a job or do something more productively. Not NaNoWriMo, 'cause I'm too late already, but hey, I really should try finishing a novella or something... and of course, I just got a whole bunch of TOKIO HOTEL sheet music! *starry eyed* Not that
that puts me one step closer to BILL... Yes, I'm loving 1000 MEERE, as well as all of their older stuff. Even SCHREI and MONSOON are coming back to me.
Anyway, so yeah. Got home pretty early... even after making a detour to Lot One to return SUNSHINE, a decent read. Go read it. We have SOOOO much time. So yeah, cleaned a little of my room. And got so bloody bored very quickly. Like duh. I hate cleaning up. Anyway, dumped a whole lot of stuff.
Went shopping with my mother afterwards, when she came back from work. We needed to get some stuff for our trip to TAIWAN. Headed to IMM because we usually go to Woodlands and change is good.
We went to almost every single shop there. Fashion boutiques and all, of course. I frankly wasn't interested in electronics without my brothers, or in interior designing without a large and available bank account.
But we didn't buy exactly much. For the cheap stuff that we need, like a swimsuit for the onsen and sneakers for trekking, so we bought those at Giant. Which was frankly so much cheaper, though it might not be very long lasting...
But we didn't really buy much too, of the expensive stuff... well... I bought a blackxgrey cardigan, my mother bought a long sleeved shirt... then we went Daiso to pick up some stuff...
Finally, we went to Mr Eyewear at West Mall because my specs were... for the lack of better word, damaged. Apparently the protective layer on the lenses had cracked due to long exposure to heat and steam. Which is totally my own fault. And my degrees for my left eye just went up... Damn. More expenses... so yeah, the sight is just getting worse.
And yet, the total bill that we spent was a huge amount... up to overly $100 plus... Gee, we really are good at shopping. [laughs] I'm so dead when I grow up. Where am I going to find someone to provide me with tons and tons of money to spend? Blah.
Labels: family, freetalk