Taiwan: Day FIVE
[ 22:08 ]
Educational trip again. This time, to another tribal place: The Mao House at Sun Moon Lake. [rough translation, please bear with it]


Here, we have the Mao Princess telling us the benefits of Royal Jelly, honey, flower pollen and the various products that they have developed from honey.
Benefits of Royal Jelly:
[1] helps to renew brain cells, so old people don't suffer senile dementia so quickly, and young people can boost their memory and become cleverer.
[2] helps to renew dead cells, hence you can look younger and prettier.
[3] apparently, it also aids in helping you live longer. Queen bees eat royal jelly, which attributes to their longer life span than normal bees that eat honey. Normal bees live for about 8 months, I think, while queen bees can live up till 5 years or something.

laugh and I'll kill you. >.>
And after that, we're off to another temple. Seriously.
The dragons are pretty cool.
And because not going around the Sun Moon Lake on a boat tour is akin to having not even seen the lake, we went onto a boat tour.
I can't really call this a boat. but what else can I call it? it's not a yacht or a ship.


Pretty, no? I wish I could post all the pictures I have here, but seriously, it's going to take up a whole lot of space. Not to mention that it would totally destroy the limits of Blogger hosting.
While we toured around the lake, we also managed to visit a fish farm of some sort.

for NT$10, you can get a bag of fish food to feed the fishes.
Dinner was shabu-shabu! With lots of meat and veggies and... fishcakes thingies.

niku!~ niku~
Then it was all free and easy, a.k.a shopping. Though I didn't really get anything... the clothings were all thick cold wear for the upcoming winter... and the weather here's like summer all year round. So what am I going to do with such winter style clothes? >.>
Labels: freetalk