The shops were all of expensive branded goods that I doubt I can afford at this time. But they were also so were gorgeous and tempting. Anyway, no point shopping in the 101 when we can also get similar stuff back here. At almost the same price, give and take a little.
the famous Shilin Street
Dinner was at Shi Lin, where we got to try a whole lot of food, like the crispy chicken, which was waaaaay too large for a single person. The Da Chang Bao Xiao Chang, which is plain weird, in my opinion, and the name of the food too... is a little strange too. Things like White Bittergourd and Honey juice and fried oysters were great, but other stuff, like smelly tofu... made me cringe. Seriously.
After that, we walked through the famed Xi Meng Ding, bought some random stuff, which really wasn't much, just trinkets and things for my clique, yeah. That's about it, I guess. The stuff there's really much more expensive than in other areas of Taiwan...