|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
12/13/2007
because they're so ghei[ 12:32 ]
INTRODUCING ARASHI
ARASHI is probably one of the oldest boybands under Johnny. But they're still pretty popular. Why I love them so? Can't you just feel the ghei that Arashi is made out of?! Don't you worry, there's plenty of evidence. Really. They're like one giant orgy where everyone hearts each other or something. It's all the pink and rainbow suits that they wear, I tell you. Their stylist = pure scheming evil. Not, really.
And as I said that I'm waaaay biased, I'm playing favourites again.
MATSUJUN real name: Matsumoto Jun the gayest of the guy. seriously, he exudes ghei charm.
and tell me, how ghei is that?! their choreographer ought to be shot. Or given the Nobel prize.
he has bad eyesight, and needs glasses outside of work. apparently he's considered an 'elite' because he didn't need to audition; Johnny called him personally. And that's just so unfair. Must be his looks. Haha I think Jin of KAT-TUN teased him about it.
AIBA-CHAN real name: Masaki Aiba he's like a 12 year old most of the time :) he's the tallest and has the huskiest voice also has the poorest health; his lung collapsed once. and the real reason why he joined Johnny? To play basketball with SMAP. [ you poor poor misguided boy. selling your soul for that only?!] at least he gets to participate in orgies.
I can't help but love him after this. The animals are soooo lovely. And his Engrish, just so cute. read his interview?
CAPTAIN real name: Ohno Satoshi he's the leader because [1] he's oldest. [2] he won at janken. he's really artistic, and has his own slot on their variety show O no Arashi he's also the shortest, at 166 cm. Yay, finally, someone short. many Johnnys are just tall... apparently the best singer in Arashi I don't get it why they need to categorize which's the best at whatever
THE CLEVER ONE real name: Sakurai Sho it's like some unwritten law to have a smart fellow in a boyband [to get all the brainy fangirls?] he has a BA from Keio University. clever, much? he's the 'official' rapper just like Koki from KAT-TUN. [some law again?]
NINO real name: Ninomiya Kazunari he was in a Hollywood movie! Saigo in Letters from Iwo Jima how cool is that?! I mean, boybands actors generally act in bad idol dramas. *cough taiwanidols cough* he looks so cutely retarded, no? he looooves his video games, haha. obsessively. and plays tons of pranks on about just everyone.
ARASHI is just made up of one entire orgy. and because Blogger would kill me for exceeding hosting limits I shall link to the giant post of orgies for my own references
they all have starred in several dramas and movies and hosted their own variety shows. it's not hard to find them that's what youtube is for. it's like your drug dealer. WATCH THEM? try Arashi no Waza-ari, Nama Arashi, Arashi no Shukudai-kun or MagoMago Arashi Utawara has Jun only Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen has Aiba only [ these are variety shows] j-dramas: they all have their own roles in many dramas. check up their wiki page