Doramas!
[ 19:09 ]
look at his bad ass handwriting. and he also wrote the wrong kanji.

tesshi!~ cute, no? he's the one who started with the makki nickname.
MY BOSS MY HERO: I command you to watch this awesome show. Now. In one entire seating. This is seriously hilarious and very interesting. Really.
NAGASE TOMOYA is really waaaaay too cute trying to pull off a teenager look. The plot of the show is simple actually. Sakaki Makio [Nagase Tomoya's role] is a yakuza. Aged 27, yet he can't do basic math or even write his name properly. After he blows a deal with another mafia boss, his father, current head of the gang, forces him to go back to high school, saying that he can only take over if he manages to graduate from high school. Or else, the leader position will go to his younger brother, a college graduate who has a weak body. So, we then see this 27 year old guy trying to pass off as 17. Which is really funny, as seen in his facial expressions and his control in restraining himself from doing anything yakuza-like. If the school people find out about him, he'll be expelled. But the one thing that irritates me is Makio's budding relationship with a female classmate, because it's like pedophile!!! The girl's underaged, and Makki is at least 10 years older. A decade is just too much...
EXTRAs for watching this?
TEGOSHI YUYA!! So damn cute, can! Kyyaaaa~

matsujun! aka shin in gokusen. he's cute alright, with his mop of curls.
GOKUSEN: Well, it's pretty decent, and quite funny, though there's a little too much preaching sometimes. Yankumi is seriously quite pretty without the glasses and dorky hairstyle. And her class is just way too cute sometimes.
MATSUMOTO JUN, got to love his cute hairdo in this.
OGURI SHUN is also in here too, and he actually looks quite cute, as compared to his role in GTO and HANA KIMI. Really. Cute has been waaaaay too overused. >.<

jin and kame. can't help myself. too adorable.
GOKUSEN II: The only reason why I'm watching this is for
KAMENASHI KAZUYA and
AKANISHI JIN because plot-wise, it's almost the same as Gokusen I. So yeah. But overall, the actors are cuter than in the first series. but
NAKAMA YUKIE remains exactly the same, down to the traits she's trying to instill in her students. And Kame is like the new Sawada Shin for Gokusen II. Lol. But Jun is still cuter, in my opinion
IT STARTED WITH A KISS: ... this show... is a total waste of time. I can't believe I even tried to watch it. And I'm afraid I just lost a few hours of my life on this crap show. The plot's damn stupid, and
ARIEL LIN, although not a bad actress, made me cringe when I see her trying so hard. It's really... sort of stupid. Blah, can't really stand these sort of sappy-ass shows.
WITCH YOO HEE: I did watch it, but I don't really like it. The theme song's so annoying, and they play it almost at least once or twice per episode. And I don't get it why Yoo Hee would rather have Moo Ryong, rather than Joon Ha senior or Johnny who are better looking and have better qualifications. And they like her too. It's not as if the liking's unrequited. Anyway, I sort of gave up on this already, I only really liked Yoo Hee's scathing comments and scary glares. Heh.
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT: I sort of love this series because of the very fucked up family. You got to admire the writers who can really demonstrate the best out of black humor, and how they managed to link every single thing together so effortlessly. Though sometimes, their efforts make the show pretty cliche and predictable. But it's still very funny. Really. Even when typing this, I'm smirking to myself when I remember how the mother framed her son for a car crash and hits him every time he almost remembers the truth. Heh.
CLAYMORE: Blood and gore and lots of action, and lots of females too. Claymore is a good anime to watch especially if you're up for action. However, there are stuff that makes it not so good too. The pacing of the series is too slow in the beginning and too quick near the end, it's as if the producers are trying to wrap things up too swiftly. And some of the things like breaking limits, becoming monsters, are a little cliche. But if you want good serious bloodshed and battles, why not give Claymore a try?
EXTRAs for watching? The OP is by NIGHTMARE. No wonder the singer's voice was soooo familiar.
Yup, these are the shows I've been currently watching, and almost finished for some.
Labels: freetalk