When I was in primary school, about the age of 10, I swore furiously that I would NEVER do one thing. And now I have committed that great great sin. Yes, I swore that I would NEVER go crazy with boybands and idols things. BUT I have fallen into the trap, a devious plot created by Johnny's Entertainment. But really, I can't resist the charms of these oh-so-gay pretty boys. I just can't. Blah, why on earth are they such bishies?! JE must be damn rich, I tell you. Do you know how many crazy fangirls there are, out there?!
However, I'm not exactly liking them for their music, which although decent enough, is nothing spectacular. No, I'm in
lust for a very shallow reason; they are damn fine, and act really touchy-feely with each other. Which is actually quite hot. Seriously. They have this one big orgy or something, you know. Or maybe you don't, but really, in pictures and all, they're always in some... postures/positions that can lead to... ... you know.
So, after various j-doramas, and pimping from online communities, I have officially succumbed to jpop. And into boybands.
My favourite boys? You mean you couldn't guess, after all my previous posts on gushing/mooning/pimping over them?!
YAMAPIreal name: Yamashita Tomohisa
he was named yamapi by a sempai who noticed his fondness for the color pink. hence, he combined his last name with pink = yamaPI
leader of NewS. officially.
but I like to think that
TEGOSHI rules secretly in the shadows, in a more subtle manner.
he acts, he dances, he hosts, he sings. he's all in one. what more do you want?
[I rhymed!]
TESHIreal name: Tegoshi Yuya
he's the youngest in NewS, so he gets away with a lot of things.
I believe he is silently manipulating NewS from behind the scene.
because, who can resist his puppy face pout?! who indeed?
it makes me just go 'awww' and wanna pet him. haha
he's such a baby.
also very self centered and obnoxious.
but everyone forgives because he's damn kawaii~
I wish I had that talent. >.> too bad it's god-given.
RYOreal name: Nikishido Ryo
he's not really cute or handsome or anything.
but he has a sharp tongue!
he almost made ueda of KAT-TUN cry once. haha
yeah. so I like him for his meanness.
because he has enough confidence to call himself:
sexy osaka man. lol. you gotta laugh, I tell ya.
SHIGEreal name: Shigeaki Kato
he's supposedly the smart one... university student and all
and he talks to himself in third person, through his cat
which DOES NOT exist.
yay~ he's weird like me!
only without the cat. haha
he's really imaginative. must be the born in july issue, haha.
okay, not really, I know.
MASSUreal name: Takahisa Masuda
he's apparently the best dancer in the group.
and a really simple minded guy
who's pretty fixated on food.
nah, I don't really like him that much.
KEI-CHANreal name: Koyama Keiichiro
he's like the mother in the group
apparently, you need one in every boyband
but I think he's the oldest, if I'm not wrong.
and from lots of vids, he really loves his bandmates.
but he's too silly for my liking.
not cool enough. heh
I basically left out those two who were caught drinking and the last member that left.
because the drunks got demoted. and who cares about the desertee?
OTP in NEWS:

say hello to dumb and dumber.
YAMAPI and JIN of KAT-TUN.
WHY?
thanks to her, I am converted.and because they share a special handshake that ends in a heart.
how cute is that for 20 plus men?!
it's teeth rotting cute, I tell you.
they're actually pretty alike; with headstrong attitude and idiocy.
Okay, so that isn't actually very long. But there are more to come, because this is only the beginning. [that sounds really cliche.] There's still KAT-TUN and Arashi at least. From interviews and all, I don't know, it seems that the group dynamics of KAT-TUN isn't really that good, or am I just wrong? And apparently, there's inter-rivalry in JE but some claims that all their arguments were scripted to gain publicity. Ah well.