[ 12:17 ]
would someone just fucking murder me already?
I'm not too sure how long I can survive with my mother nagging at my ear.
it's almost enough to make me off myself.
and want to destroy things, smash them into a million bits
listen to things breaking and shattering to the floor with a resounding crash.
oh wait. she's already killing me now.
goddamn annoying. the wall never look more appealing.
head meet wall. wall, hajimashita, yorushiku onegai.
oh my god. please. spare me.
I try to do something for her, she's never satisfied with the result.
I don't do anything, she screams that I'm useless.
just wtf is your frigging problem?
it makes me just want to leave the house.
be it going out or to find a job. I don't fucking care anymore.
I just want to get out.
there is nothing much more lovelier than silence.
pure complete silence devoid of everything.
not even white noise.
if she can even shut the fuck up sometimes.
yeah, fine. it's all my fault.
okay, whatever.
now will you leave me the fuck alone?!
damnit.
Labels: rant