Because Blogger sucks. Or maybe I do. I find myself unable to embed this damn thing
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=-cQaoZgdrwA
And here's a quick translation, obviously NOT done by me, because since when can I speak German?
"Because of this award show we sat down and thought about the last 2 years. And I made some notes: Well, we have four good reasons for not getting kids. And my cute little brother in the way too big trousers fucked 25 girls in the first week we released "Durch den Monsun". After that we got drunk with child protective service and were not allowed back into most hotels. And yeah, there was also some Grandpa shooting around. And we were chased by the army. After that I put on some eyeliner and went online, telling what a big fag I really am. And yeah, then I almost died because of anorexia. And yet we are here!"
Bill, my boy, you have just increased my love for you. ♥ This speech is just FTW, and soooo very correct. Basically, he had just taken all the stupid rumors that have been surrounding the band and sarcastically put it out in the speech. This is one speech no one will forget for quite some time.
Their entrance was way cool too, what with all that music and the formally dressed crowd while in contrast, the boys are way underdressed. Or in Bill's case, dressed for the wrong occasion. While the rest of them... look as if they were going to the movies.
The 4 big rumors?
[1] That Tommie is a playa. Okay, this has been like a long running gag for the boys, so yeah. Whether he has really slept with that many people is sort of debatable. But seriously, no one actually believes him.
[2] Apparently they got trashed after a major gig and well... trashed the hotel rooms. Afterwards, the hotel said that the management mixed TH up with other people, so.... yeah, they didn't trash no hotel rooms.
[3] The next big rumor to hit was that Bill and Tom were to be drafted into the army. Georg and Gustav had valid reasons hence they were not drafted back when it was their time. Georg is 2 years older while Gustav is 1 year older than the twins.
[4] That Bill is gay? Oh I so wish. But... it's not true. Someone posted it on the internet during the night of the twins's birthday and then there was this rumour about Bill writing it himself when he was drunk...
Labels: Tokio Hotel





























