6 Years and Counting
[ 22:10 ]
... D: And I promised myself that I wanted to try my hand at something new. Dang. Yes, people. I've once more signed my soul to choir. And yes, after another bout of testing... I am no longer a soprano. Instead I have dropped to an alto. Damnit lah. Alto lines are so much tougher to learn... because they're not the melody line hence it's easier to become influenced by the sopranos and... then? One giant mess.
Oh well. What's the worst that can happen? Hopefully everything will just go smoothly and... guess the base line is just practice more and learn not to be a mindless sheep?
In other news, I had an OMFG moment on the train. I freaking saw my primary school crush again. And... this time he's so much hotter, tanner and taller. Just to think that a few weeks back, I was confiding to Jia Xuan that if I saw those ex-crushes again, I'll definitely fall for them again, and... fate sent him into my field of vision. Haha. Nah, not going to do anything about it anyway. He's in SA now and has probably already forgotten me. After all, we were merely classmates that... disagreed most of the time.
Labels: choir