Book Prize
[ 22:31 ]
I expected to be bored out of my mind. And to be groaning in my head, just exactly what the hell was I thinking, to attend this ridiculous ceremony that interests me not? Okay, so the money was a gigantic incentive though I could collect it elsewhere. I had wanted to back out originally, but since I had told Sharon that I was going... I couldn't exactly not go in the end.
Met with Qing Cheng and Samson and their respective mothers and we strolled towards Regent Sec. We were sort of late since the arrival time was 7:15 and we only reached at like 7:25. Anyway, Regent's hall was sort of pathetic; it was just small...
I thought I would bored out of my mind, but surprisingly, it was made fun thanks to Samson and Qing Cheng. We haven't exactly spoken since we left primary school, but the conversation flowed so smoothly that it seemed we haven't lost contact at all.
Anyway, the whole ceremony was just very efficient, the presenter handed everyone the same card so that they wouldn't have to call each person up one by one. Later, we would have to present the letter we received to get the check.
Yes, I'm currently richer by $300, but soon I'll be poorer by $700... Sigh. Money doesn't seem to like sticking with me.
Labels: freetalk