Climbing up the rabbit's back...
[ 16:20 ]
I'm trying to empty myself of all emotions. I don't understand it myself, so don't ask.(laughs) I just got a verbal lashing from my mother and brother each. How come I'm still so calm? I should have blown up by now... Maybe it's all the tea I drank for breakfast...(6 cups)but whatever, I don't know.
I really have to start doing my other homework now... I still have Art, History, English and Chinese left.... I'm such a failure T__T.... Haizzz.... this is no longer called a holiday... and my teacher actually calls there piles of homework "homejoy"... yeah right... probably homisuicidical... is there such a word? (laughs) I guess not... My white hair are increasing although I barely reached my teens... still have a month to my birthday... minutes are ticking away, my life is ebbing away... so what else is new? That, I don't know...
What does it feels to be dead?
Sure, I know you either get cremated or buried, but that's just your body... what about your soul? What happens to it? Does it goes to heaven? Get reborn in a new body? Travels down to burn endlessly in a firey chasm for eternity? Wanders around earth all alone? Is death scary? Why are people afraid of dying?
I'm not scared of death, in fact, I'm curious. If life can be like a game, in which you can easily save or load, I'll try to find out what exactly is death.
Do you think life is a game to certain people? I mean, could we be pawns in a game? Or dolls manipulated in a giant dollhouse called Earth?
Do we really make our own decisions, or is there someone controlling us? How do you know whether you're truly alive? Is this all reality, or just a dream? Are we all decived by illusions?
Is there really a God in this world? Did Jesus Christ really rise from the dead? Did he even die in the first place?
Is there even answers to all my questions? Aagh! All these are giving me headaches...
Maybe I should just live my life out in ignorance, like many others... who have sunk deep down in the rabbit's fur, and had the wool pullen over their eyes...Labels: musings