My life? It suxs real bad...
[ 16:37 ]
Haizz... because of my form teacher, Mr Cheng, I have to redo my whole bloody project! It's really boring, and i have to wake up really early tomorrow to do it. If only he allowed me to just do it with my old group... School, I hate school, what with all those homework, and problems... You know, sometimes, life really sucks... my mother annoys the hell out of me, my life is usually filled with countless disasters... why do I even bother to live? Luckily, my fear of death saved me from committing sucide.Yah, I fear, I mean, isn't being afraid of something normal? I didn't ask to be on this world, but I should learn to live properly... I should stop thinking about dying... I probably read too much angsty books... I tried using the tarot as a way to hlp me straighten out all my thinking, and yeah, it did work! Life is usually full of complications, but I should just accept this bloody life... because I'll be stuck with it till I die... which should be at least 70 years more...Labels: school life