|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
7/10/2004
IFD Night[ 02:15 ]
IFD basically stands for 'International Folkdance". The IFD night is coming soon, infact, it's the 16th of July! u_u... I'm gonna make a big fool out of myself... Haizzz...
Izzaty and Ellysa are the ones in charge of making the costumes, and I think they are using GARBAGE BAGS as the materials for our clothes!!! EWWWW!!! I don't wanna wear plastic bags! If they need to use recycled materials, why can't we just use old cloths and sew everything together?! Idiotic!
I think Eva's free on Friday night... I'm thinking of asking her to go in my place... Do you think she'll want to? Nah, she won't... so, I'll have to go! Poor poor Faizal... having me as his partner... I really pity him... He has to like cue me in for a lot of steps, coz I just can't be bothered to remember. Hey! There's sooooo many things in my brain... the wicca stuffs, not to mention, my own studies, how can I care about some lame dance? Not important on my agenda.
It's 10pm, my mother wants me to sleep... sometimes, I really dislike parents, ordering us all around. Being a kid is sooooooooo NOT FUN! You have to go to school, be expected to pass all sorts of crappy tests and exams, and be compared with other kids!
Honestly, why can't kids just be themselves, do the things they really want to do, instead of being forced into something? I mean, if the kid wants to be a mother tongue teacher, why does the kid have to learn all sorts of complicated mathematics formulas? The person won't even be needing it much in his/her later life! Ridiculous! The person just needs the basic skills, like, the four operations, maybe some percentage, decimals, and fractions. They don't really need formulas to solve algebraic questions, because their profession has simply no use for it!
She's nagging at me AGAIN! Why???? FINE! I go! AND WASTE MY TIME OFF IN THE DREAM LAND! I swear that I won't fall asleep...(sandman enters, throw sand.) I wo..n't... ... fa..ll... a..sleep... ZZZZZZ....