|evelyn|ravenxeve|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com DLSS||KSS||ajc
this is me forever
10/11/2004
English papers[ 18:48 ]
Aargh! I don't know if I can score for this term's english exams! My composition sucks! Really, I hate that Mr Goh, set the paper until so lame! Giving us the dumbest things to write! I wrote this really sappy and crappy compostion about compassion. Honestly, why can't we have more hardcore topics? Like, ummm, I have totally no idea.
Mr Cheng set the comprehension, and it was so boring. Who the hell cares about people being stuck under snow? And who in his/her right mind would go hill climbing when an avanlanche is about to come? That's idiotic! I knew humans are dumb sometimes, but not that stupid!!!
I hate maths, and science and all the other dammed papers. Grr >.< I wish the school would just burn down! Oohh, fire... [pryomanic...]
I wanna runaway,
Never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies
I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind.
Linkin Park