Blood Experiment
[ 20:49 ]
Eww... we had an experiment on our blood cells. Well, not exactly ours, since Chin Ming and I used Atiqah's blood. She donated freely to us, though she did wince a little from the pain of the needle. Aishah was even worse. She kept poking and poking, but still there wasn't any blood. Shows that she's extremely thick-skinned.
I didn't use my own blood because I'm afraid of pain! Weird, huh? Coming out of a person like me... but I really hate needles and blood. It's... disgusting, for the lack of a better word to descirbe how I feel.
Yeah, I know blood's essential for life, but I don't like it. Eva kept nagging at me to try it out. "It'll be a fun experience; looking at your own blood cells, learning about it." But to me, the pain wasn't worth it. Heck, I know, I did cut myself with a pencilknife before, but that was just the skin! Poking a needle meant that I had to go deeper, and way more pain. Yuck! >.< If Eva wants, she would have to use her own blood!
Labels: school life