Common Test Results
[ 21:47 ]
I got back my English Common Test results, and was shocked. I got 22/30, and topped the class. I should have gotten lower then that. Way lower. I would have graded myself a 14. To me, my essay was a total crap. Anyone in their right mind should tear it up and burned the remainders. It was out of point, and it sucked terribly. If I could, I want to throw it away!
After the holidays, my creative juices seemed to have dried up a bit! Much exercise my imagination more, this year. I had so many unfinished stories waiting for me. Atiqah's pirate story hasn't even unfolded the weaves yet, and Aishah's story has only a page. And the list goes on! I have ideas for two fanfictions, in fact, but I hardly have enough time to write. due to schoolwork, tuition, piano, internet, Roseon, etc. But these are merely excuses. I will fulfill my resolution even if it kills me!
Labels: school life