Celebration
[ 12:17 ]
Yay, half day because of Chinese New Year, and there wasn't any studying, no books, no assignments. ^_________^ There was this concert, the first part about the riddles and quizzes were
boring. But the talenttime was interesting, though, the first act, by this three guys gave me goosebumps. They were doing a cover of American Idiot by Greenday, but... u_u. You can guess... Toxic was good, and the group got first prize.
I pledged $2 for the Angbao thingie, charity for the needy pupils. Aishah, being overly charitable, plegded $10, hopefully she will have the cash to back her pledge.
We won the first prize for the class decorations, and were amply rewarded with a certificate and snacks. At first we were going to distribute them, but many people went missing, so we decided to open them later. Atiqah and Mandy quarrelled because of the prize; it was something trival, I think. Something about whether Atiqah helped with the decorations or what. And Mandy left school angrily. Haizz, Atiqah and Mandy, they are sometimes very good friends, but when they fall out with each other, they can get really angry. It's stupid, the way they fight over petty things. But it's part of their personality, so they can't really help it. It's hard to control your temper, this I know well, since I have to restrain Eva lots of time, and my own emotions too.
Labels: school life