SYF
[ 19:47 ]
I'm rather disappointed... we just got a silver in the SYF. Sure, it was a big accomplishment for us who just started training 3 months ago, an incredible feat for a rag-tag bunch of us. But, it seems that we were just 5 marks away from gold, and that's the disappointing area! Just 5 marks, and we blew it like that!
We left class at 9:15 am, missing tons of classes, yay, and were made to sleep in the music room for an hour. I really fell asleep, until Mr Ong's announcement over the PA system jolted me awake, and I couldn't return to sleep again... Kimberly and Yan Ting didn't sleep, so naughty ah!
I didn't feel nervous, not a single bit, during the performance, after all, the keyword was to enjoy, and I enjoyed it a lot. I like being on stage, provided that I know what I'm doing, of course.
Three schools got gold, with honors, Fairfew Methodist, Raffles Institution, and Victoria School. Victoria and RI, it was sooooo obvious. I heard Victoria perform, and they were damn good. RI, was kind of duh, since they're such a good school, but Fairfew, I didn't hear them, so I'm not sure... well, let's see what Jia Xuan will get, probably gold, since they have been training real hard. Eva's grousing in my ear, about how wasted it was not to get gold, and what so ever. She's annoying- ow! That hurts! Trust me, you won't like her knocking your head.
Labels: school life