Training
[ 18:04 ]
Argh, April Fool's Day. Who on earth invented this day?! But luckily, no tricks were played on me.
Choir practice was tedious today, since Mr Liew seemed hellbent on reprimanding the sopranos. Everything he would find fault, but yeah, it was our fault though. I guess everyone's nerves are rather high-strung since SYF is just round the corner, April the 4th.
Zhixuan and Mingyue cried after he left. KImberly suggested it was because Zhixuan felt responsible for not training us properly since she was the sectional leader. I don't know why Mingyue cried. And later, when we were having sectionals, Hui Li cried. Because I said that she wasn't smiling when singing. I think that last comment made her so stressed that she had a nervous breakdown. Kimberly and Yan Ting forced me to apologize. Eva was so mad at them making me apologize. She muttered some very rude things about them to me. Haizz, tension was high in the air as Tricia was asked to sing solo, and Jeremy was defending her, while Eileen was egging her on.
Minna-san, CALM DOWN!!!
Labels: school life