Art
[ 18:10 ]
Finally! I have completed my art prep work! Actually, I could have finished it earlier, but then my slacking personality doesn't allow me to do it. I woke up at like 10 pm plus, so I missed YuGiOh, yay! [coz in today's episode, Yami is forced to lose to Seto, all thanks to Yuugi and Anzu. Grr, I hate Seto's underhanded methods, even though he really wants to save his brother]Sadly, I was so late that there was only 10 minutes of Ninja Turtles left, haizz, so I don't know what was going on... clue in me, someone!
My brother loaned me his Guild Wars, so I played that until my mom came home from her one day tour around some temples, and nagged at me till I have no choice but to do my art! Now she's going to nag at me to play the piano...haizzz
Labels: school life