English MYE
[ 20:02 ]
Paper One was rather easy. It was set by Mr Cheng, and as usually, he gave boring topics. I chose the narrative, because I don't really remember the format for discursion text,[haven't really been listening in English...] and I write better stories.
The topic was 'Friends', so I used my characters for my novel 'Howl At the Moon' and described how they became friends. Pretty cute story for me, since I usually write rather angsty stuff, or just pure emotional. This time, my story was about this kid, Jesse, who is the one telling the story, making friends with a classmate who no one really notices. But this classmate, Adrian, doesn't care, becuase he lives in his own world, where only he knows, until Jesse finally earns his friendship, and Adrian is shown into the real world. Crappy sap, but I guess the teachers like that kind of stuff, instead of blood and gore... too violent for them...
Labels: school life