Oral Preparation
[ 21:13 ]
Damn it! It's the first day of the June holidays and the school has to screw it up by making us come back for English Oral Preparations. I had to wake at 6:15
am, because my mother was going off to work, and I needed to help her lock the doors since she had to loan me her keys as I'm only off to school later. The only good thing was that I managed to finish reading Black Truth, a fanfiction on the internet before I had to leave.
The teachers made us wait for at least 20 minutes before they would start the lesson. And why did we have to be taught by Mr David Cheng? I'm not biased or anything, but he has taught me English since last year, can't I have a change of teachers just this once? His lecture was boring, and nothing that we hadn't known from Sec 1.
I hate Picture Discussion; as if I would care what is happening in the picture. It's just a friggin' picture, get a life. Conversation and reading, I can handle, even though my pronounciation is downright atrocious. Haha, but I think I'll scape through, since they don't really put out the really hard-to-pronounce words.
Haizz, I have choir tomorrow, at 1pm, until 4pm. I really don't feel like seeing Mr Liew and the other teachers, especially since it's the holidays. I'm totally worried that I'm going to be snapped at. And Eva's going to be mad at me...
Hmm, May 30th, today is Elena's birthday. I haven't seen her for ages, wonder how she has been doing. I didn't get her anything, as we haven't been in touch, except for the occasional phonocalls between her mother and mine.
Labels: school life