Results...
[ 19:33 ]
Blergh, I hate it when we get our results back; everyone will just get all down and depressed, some overly emotional ones would start to cry. I hate it when people cry... Anyway, I got back the results of 5 subjects: English, MT, Geography, Biology and Maths.
Results of my biology, maths and geography surprised me plesantly, while english gave me a big fright. I scored A2 for maths and geography, both 72 marks in total, paper only, whoa! That is certainly a big deal since I'm a borderline failure for maths, while my marks usually hover around 60 plus for geography. Biology, I received 42/50, which was a wonder, since I didn't study much on the subject, instead, focusing more on my physics. [Damn, Mr Koh hinted that about 6 people failed physics. Hopefully, it's not me, but we won't know till tomorrow...]
English was terrible, since I had such high expectations of my english results, sure, Mandy and the others thought my results were good, 21 for composition, 20 for complaint letter, and 29/50 for comprehension. I was shocked, well, at least for my comprehension, since I thought I could get around 30 plus? Darn, I'll have to work harder for the other semesters, and here I was, thinking that I could slack a little for english. The highest for the comprehension was only 32, scored by Julinda and Wei Sheng, which was a surprise to everyone, including said boy.
MT was pretty average, 46 for composition, which I hastily scribbled through, 13 for my letter penalised 2 marks off due to my format and spelling errors, stupid mistakes to make. I gotten 64/90 for my paper 2, and 18/20 for listening comprehesion, all thanks to a careless mistake! I'm so dumb! Grr...
I'm in dire states, so I need the other grades to be good to pull my rankings up. Ms Tock says some of us might be forced to transfer to the other HMT class, I don't want to switch classes!
Labels: school life