Schedules
[ 11:23 ]
Damn, the June holidays are going to suck, big time. I'm going to be so busy that I won't have much time for myself. Firstly, there's the Sec 2 camp, my digital art classes, the 10th year anniversary rehearsals and choir practices. Then, there's the little things: Oral examinations, Lit excursion, homework...
30th May: English Oral Examination preparations [8am to God-knows-when]
31th May: Choir Practice [1pm to 4pm]
1st June: English Oral [7:45am to 10am] and Art [10am to 1pm]
2nd June: MT Oral [7:45am] and Choir [1pm to 4pm]
4th June to 6th June: Sec 2 Camp
21st June: Lit excursion-Little India [8am to 3:30pm] and Choir [8am to 11am]
22nd June: Lit [8am to 12:30pm]
23rd June: Choir [8am to 11am]
Then I have my July schedule on the 10th year anniversary...
15 July: 1430-1800
20 July: 1500-1700
22 July:1430-1730
27 July: 1500-1700
29 July: 1430-1800
2 Aug: whole day
4 Aug:1500-1700
5 Aug: 1430-1700
10 Aug: 1500 onwards
11 Aug: whole day
12 Aug: whole day [It's Show Day]
Labels: school life