Rehearsal
[ 12:49 ]
Yay! Skipped school for the dansical rehearsal at NTU. It was huge; I would have gotten lost if there wasn't a teacher guiding us. Mr Liew arrived at about 8:40, after we reached the auditorium. We were to pratice in the female dressing room, and since it was rather small, we sounded good and gained confidence. However, out at the stage, we underperformed, probably because we were overwhelmed by the auditorium as it was really big. [able to seat 1000 people, I think.]
We were given a break at about 10 plus, and then off we went to the canteen. Joey, Yan Ting and I ate cheese roti prata, costing $1, well, I shared with Yan Ting, so basically I only paid $0.50. And then we washed it down with a cup of grass jelly drink. The food there was really cheap, and according to some responses I got, they were also delicious.
In crocodile fashion, we walked back, arguing about some random things. Then, back to practice... again... I'm so not suprised. Though, results were not too fruitful... Lunch was at 12 plus, provided by the school. Luckily, I didn't have high hopes of the catering, or else the fall would be as great as an ant jumping off a 70-storey skyscraper. The food was simply blearghx. I wished I could just dump the food and make off for the canteen.
I rested and hung out with the others, talking crap. Man, it was damn cold there, shivering all the while in the auditorium, wishing to be warm. We practised somemore, went out to rehearse at the stage and well, Mr Liew wasn't too happy.
We went home at about 5:38pm, reaching home at 6 plus. I was really tired out but still found the means to use the computer. Haha
Labels: school life