Results... damn
[ 20:37 ]
Okay, we had choir today, and a certain bunch of people didn't turn up [as usual]. So Mr Liew gave them each a call, and asked what were the they doing at home. At the moment, I was kind of thinking that if I had decided to play truant, and got such a call, my answer would probably be something among the lines of 'grabbing something preferably sharp and heavy and use it to destroy things. Anything in fact. Or doing someone in. [wicked grin, evil plans floating]'
There were so unexpected results, some totally crap. For example, I was shocked to know that I passed Science, both Chemistry and Physics, I was like, 'Oh my friggin' god!' and grinning like an idiot. I mean, I kind of expected myself to do
really badly, as in the 50 plus, borderlines, instead I got 76. My Maths suprised me too, 63, since many people in 2B failed, and their standards are supposed to be higher then us... 53/70 for Literature, well, I'm not exactly proud of it, as Ms Tang said she marked her section of poetry very leniantly, and had 'fought tooth and nail' with Ms Lee for the Macbeth section.
MT was kind of expected, the average result, 68. Hmm, art was average too, 72... my technical skills sucked though the aesthetic qualities helped to pull me up. Home Econ was pretty crappy, 66 overall, but I had no high hopes on it. English, we only got back our Paper 2, 29/50, someone ought to murder me for getting so low. Paper 1 is still with the teachers, as they will use it to help pull our grades up with we score badly. History was totally disgraceful... 43/80, I mean, I just pass it, and that's completely unacceptable, I was hoping for at least a 50 plus.
Such a letdown... I hope I can still go Double Science, since I have totally no interest in Triple Science [yuck, hate science] and I know I will be murdered if I can only qualify for Combined Science. My mother was like, 'by hook or by crook you better get into the 2nd class.' Haizzz...
Labels: school life