Melancholic
[ 02:08 ]
In a world crowded with people, with hundreds going and hundreds coming, I'm beginning to re-think of my position in life. Just what is the point of me being here? Am I just waiting to die, or does fate have a greater plan for me, or am I just destinied to be confused for the rest of my time here?
I'm not talented, nor am I clever, I'm just an average human who tries hard to be above average, but in order to lie convincingly, one must lie to one own self first, and I'm failing. People say my writings are good, but in my eyes, they're so empty, so false, so fake, so wannabe, so cliche. What other talents do I have? Art? I can't even draw properly without a decent reference picture. Music? I'm a borderline failure/pass case. These three things are what I have devoted a great deal of time to, but nothing comes out of it...
In almost every manga/anime, there are various messages. And many include themes like 'To become stronger, believe in your dreams', or 'Never give up' But these aren't real, they have no substance in this harsh society. The most evolved we are, the more competitive we become.
My purpose? I do not know. My goals? I have lost the meaning of my dreams...
If I were to disappear, will you remember me?
Yes, this post has totally no point, because I'm writing it in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep, me included, but here I am, thinking 'deep' thoughts.
Labels: musings