Open House
[ 17:37 ]
Argh, I wasted about 5 hours of my Saturday at school for its lame open house! Woke up at 8:30 am, coz had to reach there at 10 am, and I had to leave at around 9:40 the latest. Actually I could have woken up at 9, but I wanted to use the computer. [had a bunch of Bleach drabbles to finish reading]
Anyway, Mr Liew didn't turn up, wouldn't fault him, since I wouldn't if given the option. We were in attire, aka, black shirt and pants, pink [yes, pink, that horrible glaring color] bandana and black heels. Wore my school shoes there though, I would die, if I wore those heels for
that long.
Most of the members were already assembled there, by the time I arrive, at 10 am nicely. Haha, very punctual, huh. Started to practise, but were unable, due to the band being like, next to us. Eric's playing was almost drowned out by the sheer volume of the band. [Had actually wanted to join band, but couldn't match the level of commitment. I like sleeping in on Saturdays/going home early]
Well, we alternate with the band and dance, yeah, we were sharing the space with them too. Our first performance was at 11 am, not that I noticed much people watching. After that, we were given a reaaallly long break, which Yan Ting and I spent mostly by wondering around and at ITC 2 with Wei En and Kim. They had the music tech thing going on. Haizz, I'm kind of regretting not taking music tech, since I could, with my grade in piano. Instead, I picked digital art, where the instructors taught basically zinch. Never mind.
Lunch was pitiful, but then, it was free. There was a lack of utensils, so while Yan Ting and I waited patiently for people to get them, Aishah and Amirah [there for Y.E booth] used their hands... I can't do that. [don't like going hands dirty much] After lunch, we returned to the canteen for our next performance, at 2 pm. Aishah and Amirah were preparing to leave. Lucky them!
So, yeah, after the performance, which I noticed Aishah and Amirah being part of the audience... Yan Ting and I left, without permission, but heck care it all. Kim and Wei En had to stay for their music tech, poor them. I still think this open house is a total waste of my precious Saturday...
Labels: school life