PSLE results
[ 19:06 ]
Fine, fine, this has nothing to do with me, since I have, like graduated from De La Salle already, but I've friends in Pri 6, so yup, things to announce.
Eugene, Yun Qian's little brother scored way better then her, 265, damn, I am so jealous! Kyaaa, and he decided to study at Chinese High, the thing is, he can take a foreign language, but he says he won't pick Japanese!!! Why??!
Wenhao got 221, 8 marks lesser then me last time, but he doesn't have any 'C'! Haha, my Maths was terrible, so there. But it has improved greatly already. I guess the schools that he can go to are these 'neighbourhood' schools then.
Dickson, 233, planning to head to SJI, which is definitely an in, as SJI is affilated to De La Salle. Why doesn't SJI include girls?!?!?! Then I could have qualify for it...
Haizz, anyway, now's not the time to be eating sour grapes. >.< I need to pull those proverbial socks up and start work! Story plots are dancing around in my head, and characters are screaming inside to be voiced. Yosh! [nods to herself and rolls sleeves up, even though she's wearing short sleeves]
Labels: school life