Frustrated
[ 21:55 ]
Totally hating rehearsals, I mean, they're boring, time-consuming and frustrating. It started at like 3, and we were only dismissed at 6:30, but the whole rehearsal was still running. It's like, so freaking last minute because, the actual performance is
tomorrow!!
Tempers were running high, especially with Joey. She totally freaked out because of the obnoxious sec 1s, which I can relate to, but wouldn't give a damn. Firstly, if they talk/play/don't sing/be an idiot, it's their own problem, their classmates/friends/teachers, would be the ones seeing them making a fool out of themselves, which is downright pathetic. Next, to people who know me personally, [which is not too many] knows that I'm that laidback, since I have very loose moral values, as long as I'm not bothered in any way, do as you will. [cough, plagiarizing a little of the wiccan rede]
Anyway, they did manage to get me feel a little down, since the moods of people around me do affect me, so I'm damn tired already. Never thought that I'll say that I'm stressed, heh. Cross my fingers and pray hard then.
Labels: school life