Words to be a lie.
same but they changed.
Will stay till eternity.
This is all that I can give.
How can I trust you again?
When you told me those words.
I know, I know what you mean.
And if I could change time-
But you can't change time,
It is already too late, too late.
A chance is all I need,
And a chance is all I want.It's impossible now for us.
Go, for she is waiting for you.
But I can't love her,
She is just not you. And I am glad of that,
Because I will be special.
... ...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, you guys do understand, right? The first verse belongs to the first speaker, the girl who was dumped because the guy was forced into an arranged marriage by his parents due to business reasons. The second verse belongs to the second speaker, which is the guy. [duh] He regrets listening to his parents, and wishes he could change all that. The third verse contains both of them speaking, the normal font belonging to the girl, and words in italics are spoken by the guy. I'm not sure this can be considered as a poem or a song... I seem to be always writing this sort of stuff... part poem, part song, total crap. Heh, it's a talent. Categorized as angst and romance, I guess. It will probably be on my fictionpress account, when I think of a good title.