Pathetic attempt
[ 16:36 ]
Falling, falling deeper into sin.
Slitted wrists, blackened eyes.
Honestly, what would you think?
Past caring, we wither and die.
Our fates are sealed,
Shattered dreams revealed.
Fighting the urge to tear,
Everything that I dare.
Hastily scribbled words,
Clumsily spoken to you.
Your smirk and reply are curt,
Made me the world's greatest fool.
And life's just like that,
Gotten used to it now.
Nonchalent about things I lack.
Or not as I so found.
Argh, this is crap! I tried to rhyme everything and it came out so fake, so pathetic, so argh! I totally hate this... total failure, it's so wannabe-ish. Gods, can I write something better?!?!! Especially the last two verses, they are too forced. Like I try too hard and failed terribly. Horrible attempt, it will stay up as a reminder of my failure. Yes, this will stay and plague me.
Labels: writing