Slit my wrists and black my eyes,
I'm not afraid to make my statements.
Life's too short to care,
And the world's too cold to bother.
So just live the way you want,
Before you have nothing left.
Recently, I have been writing more then usual... it's always like that during the exam period. Maybe it's the stressful vibes I got from others. But the bad thing is, my main characters have slipped the leash... completely turning the whole framework I had in mind. For all my grumbling though, I kind of like how they turned out. Zev is way more feisty than I originally planned him to be, though he swears too much. It's like merely in the first few pages, and he's been almost swearing throughout in every line. Should just wash his mouth with soap.
Physics was like crap. I am so gonna fail it and because of this fail, it will continue to drag down my overall grade, causing my physics to fail completely, hence I will then be forced by well-meaning teachers who will persuade me to drop pure physics and take sub science instead because it is considerably simpler than the pure courses, and becuase of this action, in turn, my mother will start nagging and nagging, and then I will get all frustrated which will soon drive me to insanity, not that I am sane, of course, and if you think I'm being dumb for making this a run-on sentence, it's on purpose, because this will go to show that I'm freakingly long-winded and can go on and on and on, which is probably inherited from my mother's naggy genes. Phew. What a load off my chest...
Social Studies was equally horrible. Although memorizing is not problem of mine, I totally suck at the linking statements. It's like as if the linking statements that I write, the teacher do not pick it up, yet when I just write a random line, she treats it as a linking statement. So sufficiently to say, I am confused. Yeah, whatever. This is the teenage way of going through life; simply dismissing everything with a nonchalant 'whatever'. And I have made ignoring life into an art. Yeah, basically, that's that. Say what you want, but personally, I can't really be bothered.
... What am I writing all of the above again? Good question, I'm just random like that, I guess. Zev must be rubbing off me. Digression seems to be like my only real talent...