I rather hear my dog barking at a crow than a man swears he loves meJust done my literature paper today, and it was pretty alright. Except that most of my answers were worth crap, coz it seems like I'm just being a 'rare parrot-teacher', and Miss Lee will just slaughter me. Honestly, I did study, just apparently it didn't go too well into my head. Forgive the poor memory, won't you?
Anyway, I'm currently memorizing my Geography, and I will need to finish up revising on The English Teacher later on. I hate that book. It's a crappy, boring book that simply does not appeal to me. Yeah, maybe it's just my shallowness, but frankly, I don't really care about the life of one English teacher who lives in a fictional world and embarks on spiritual journeys that will turn his whole life upside down. Apart from the supernatural thing, in which his late wife communicated with him from the dead, the story just doesn't grab me by the neck, reel me in... basically, the immortal words: Hook, line, sinker. Yeah, that sums everything up. At least Shakespeare is still bearable, with all the witty exchanges between Beatrice and Benedick, which spiced the whole plot up, or else, Much Ado About Nothing, would really be a work containing nothing. Macbeth was way more interesting, with more action, less romance, heck there wasn't any love inside. But yeah, you get my point, more fighting, less gushing. I wonder if I take Lit in JC, can we do maybe Oscar Wilde? He's a fascinating character, and his plays are funny enough, though they do not have any action, they do mock society. Whatever, I'm just rambling here.