Pathetic
[ 15:38 ]
The English paper was sucky. Basically, that one word summed the whole thing up. Paper 1, set by Me Cheng, [why is it always him?] was tacky, which I had gotten used to it already. I did the one-word narrative, the theme being 'abuse', and sad to say, it wasn't too original. The abuse was real, from some memoir that I had read recently, [cough the day before actually] but the rest was mine.
Paper 2, by Ms Amy Yap, was totally boring. Gods, can we like have something more amusing/entertaining next year? The comprehension passage just turned me off like that. Fossils, sharks, how very interesting... not. I can handle deep philosophical passages, like Socrates, Plato, Jung, etc. I can stand long literature texts written by Dante, Milton, Shakespeare, but nothing bores me more then non-fictional stuff that is enterirely facts. Cold, hard facts. Even the comprehensions for Pompeii, Monsoon at Cochin was waaaaay more interesting. I nearly fell asleep during the paper. Maybe that's the whole point, her ploy was to make us all fall asleep due to overwhelming 'boredoom', so she can fail us all. How very sneaky. Oh, and if you can't tell from the above details that I basically am a nerd, you're a bimbo, not that I'm
trying to be insulting, coz I'm not. It's just me.
Add to the fact that we are so dead, since Miss Audrey Lee is the one who's going to mark our speech. [section two of paper one] What a joy for her and for us. She's going to slaughter all of us, for making her mark such substandard stuff. Oh look, alliteration, a literary device. By the way, is it just me, or do all of you hear voices in your heads when you're blogging? Coz when I'm typing, my head's processing all this, like an audiotary tape which dictates what I write. Or maybe it's just me. Whatever.
Hmm, on the other hand, today was pathetic coz I saw him... elaboration? Well, all those weird emotions just flow up again, like bubbles in a glass of champagne. Not a very good metaphor, since I never had champagne myself, and wouldn't know the difference between champagne and a merlot. Whatever a merlot is... heh. But yeah, frankly, I thought I managed to get rid of all these annoying feelings... but I was wrong. It doesn't really matter, since we'll probably not meet again, til a long while. Which is good, since I will have the time to compress these unwanted emotions away somewhere, and forget all about it, unless he crosses my path again.
Sidenote to Aishah: I am not a dyke, nor did I swing for both teams. I am completely straight, as straight as a ruler. Although if I'm a gay, it's a 99.999999% possibility to be gay. But I still think that straight people are generally boring, homophobes are bigoted, and vanilla sex is just bleargh, not that I have any experiences... it just happens that I'm widely read, have a really open mind, information at the tip of my fingertips, and brothers who don't really care about movie warnings. Yup, that's where you add all this and other factors to get a perfect blend of a sicko like me.
That should be the end of today's ramblings, coz yeah, the couch potato strikes again. Don't bother asking.
Labels: school life