a.maths retest
[ 19:49 ]
Someone up there who proclaims himself as 'God' really hates me. I swear it, because everything that I studied for either came out as completely idiotically easy questions, or were simply non-existent. Whereas the topics that I merely skimmed through and didn't really revised came to mock me in the face and began rubbing the proverbial salt in the very large proverbial wound. I am so freaking pissed off.
The first few questions were pretty simple, and hopefully I didn't make any careless mistakes that will cost me precious marks because I have been threatened with various bodily harm instruments, to the worse being drained of my lifeblood; the money resting within my bank account. What could be worse then being completely destitute? Anyway, back to the topic at hand, then the stuff I didn't revise popped out and I stared blankly at the damned paper, thrice for good measure. You know what they say, first time chance, second time, coincidence, third time, it's your enemies.
Whatever, but hopefully, I will scrape through. Now say that times infinity, cross your fingers, pray hard to the Big Guy somewhere above over your head smirking sadistically down at you, and... wait. Haha, we'll only be getting our results by the 2nd week of school, since we're down for this weird camp thing as soon as school reopens. Damn, I really really really hate going to school, and 'hate' happens to be the mildest word I can think of. Words that should be crossed out repeatedly with a sharpie are currently running through my mind, and I'm so very tempted to show off my knowledge of colourful language. Do you think I'll make a sailor blush? I certainly hope so, heh.
Haizz, and there still choir tomorrow, while the never ending pile of homework towers over me ominously. Next year, one busy spring, one hectic summer, one nerve-wrecking autumn and finally, after a scary winter, all will be right again in my world. Haha. Yes, I'm so fucking childish. Moving on, moving on. And finally gone!
Labels: school life