First Day Back... So Not Excited
[ 20:41 ]
Okay, so why does everyone [cough Faza, Sabrina, cough] blog so frigging fast? First day back at school, and I'm already missing the holidays. Sec 4 this year is so damn crucial, but frankly, I'm all talk and no action. Yep, passive as ever.
I'm in Band 1 for English. Yes, cue all gasps of shock to those who read this junk, since my grasp of the English language is quite questionable. Along with Faza, Sabrina, Mei Qiao, Pearlyn, Sharon, Wei Ting, Hong Da, Alvin and Luqman. Yes, only 10 people who made it to the ever silent class of 4F. It's like everyone listens to Miss Lai talks in absolute silence, which only happens when someone either died... or passed gas. [smirk. Yes, that one was stolen in a way.]
I think I actually like sitting between Sabrina and Faza. They're funny, and talkative. In a good way, I mean. I get entertained, so it means that I won't be bored in class, and might actually pay some attention. I used to use English period as either a daydreaming class, or I'll just write my own material. Mr Cheng either didn't noticed or didn't cared, since I had not much problems with English, and I wasn't disturbing anyone. Aishah also had that treatment, so we sat together and she tried chatting my ear off. Disturbing memory, actually that was.
I dropped to Band 2 for HCL, which wasn't a really big surprise since I have this bad habit of not handing in my homework till the last possible minute, or just end up not doing it. A flaw of mine, but not too fatal. Physics sucks, as usual. I hate sciences, but I still have to study it. Which is like a complete waste of time for me. What am I going to do with it later on in life? Calculate how much energy I need to put in into pushing a table? The exact length of my hair down to the last two decimal places? [rolls eyes]
Labels: school life