Seating Arrangements
[ 18:23 ]
... Sitting in the middle makes me feel... insecure. Yes, that's the word, insecure. No, you're not mistaken. It's just that I'm always in the corner seat, near in back, kind of makes me unnoticed and forgotten, so few teachers will ever call me, and as it's near the door, it makes leaving the class damn efficient, unlike now, I have to maneuver chairs after chairs, tables after tables to get out of class.
Currently, I'm sitting next to Sharon, who's between Ridhwan and me. She's not particularly happy about her seating arrangement either, since she complained that she couldn't see the board properly, and wanted to move back front. For me, my friends are like in the four corners of the classroom. Atiqah is way in front, first row, near the front door. Amirah is in my old seat [grr.], near the back door. Chin Ming is across the room, second row, near the window. And me, I'm way behind, last row, in the middle of the room. Haizz, guess the only thing now is to hope that Mrs Ram will put me back to somewhere I'm comfortable in. Near the door, at the back, it's not too much.
Labels: school life