Profile
Entries
Links
Tagboard
wilkommen
sie ist
|
evelyn
|
ravenxeve
|
16 going on forever || 23/7/91
ravenxeve@gmail.com
DLSS
||
KSS
||
ajc
this is me forever
3/14/2007
Angels
[ 17:13 ]
Sparkling angel I believed
You are my savior in my time of need.
Blinded by faith I couldn't hear
All the whispers, the warnings so clear.
I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now,
No mercy no more.
No remorse cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart.
You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams,
I wished they turn into real.
You broke a promise and made me realise.
It was all just a lie.
Sparkling angel, I couldn't see
Your dark intentions, your feelings for me.
Fallen angel, tell me why?
What is the reason, the thorn in your eye?
I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door
There's no escape now
No mercy no more
No remorse cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart
You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams,
I wished they turn into real.
You broke the promise and made me realise.
It was all just a lie.
Could have been forever.
Now we have reached the end.
This world may have failed you,
It doesn't give you a reason why.
You could have chosen a different path in life.
The smile when you tore me apart.
You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams,
I wished they turn into real.
You broke the promise and made me realise.
It was all just a lie.
Could have been forever.
Now we have reached the end.
~Within Temptation
And I'm falling in love with them all over again. But I still prefer Nightwish, I think it has to do with the lyrics. Hmm... I wonder which vocalist can sing highest though, as both of them are really good at high notes.
Labels:
music/poem
,
random
Übers Ende Der Welt
Aishah
aelgtoer
Amirah
Annabel
Chin Ming
Denise
Elena
Faza
Julitta
Kimberley
Klara
Mei Qiao
Ming Yih
Janice
Jia Xuan
Si Min
Sze Him
Vincent
-ravenxeve-
Aarinfantasy
Alter Ego
Anime Rants
Blogskins.com
Dark Lyrics
Dark Hunter
Deviantart
Encyclopedia Mythica
Fanfiction
Fic Rec
Fictionpress
Grow
Heise
Herbal Remedies
iCiNG
Kranji Choir
NaNoWriMo
Primordial
Silver Snitch
Wicked Alchemy
Wikipedia
Yoga Basics
You's Blog
Zug
At the End of Desire
Branches Up
Hecate
Lunaea
Owl's Wings
Pagan Podcasts
danke
layout:
detonatedlove♥
picture:
fashionmatters
brushes:
37pence
texture:
fangirls_inc
schrei
View shoutbox
cos u know u want one