Evanescence Disco
[ 22:04 ]
... I just realized that I have like 5 versions of Evanescence's Everybody's Fool, 6 versions of My Immortal, 4 versions of Imaginary, and etc. Now, I like have the entire discography so not quite a surprise when there are repeated songs;
EP and Demos:-Evanescence EP [1998]
- Sound Asleep EP [1999]
- Origin Demo [2000]
Live Albums:- Anywhere But Home [2004]
Singles:- Bring Me to Life [April 2003]
- Going Under [Sept 2003]
- My Immortal [Dec 2003]
- Everybody's Fool [June 2004]
- Call Me When You're Sober [Sept 2006]
- Lithium [Jan 2007]
Studio Albums:- Fallen [2003]
- The Open Door [2006]
... My, they sure are hardworking, ain't they? I'm not exactly a big fan of Evanescence, they're like the milder version of bands like Nightwish, Within Temptation, and even Epica. Oh, not that Evanescence isn't good, just that the music isn't as intense, but perhaps more commercialized?
On a side note, now that Tarja of Nightwish has left for her own solo career, and that Nightwish has gotten a new vocalist, I'm kind of apprehensive of the sound and quality. Well, we're all know the truth when their new single, 'Eva' comes out on May 30. Too bad it couldn't fall Eva's birthday, December 23, or else I could get it for her birthday.
Labels: music/poem, random